Featured Slider

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Peeps N' Treats



More Easter goodies!  I  have had a bunny card template from The Cutting Cafe for over a year now and never used it.  Thought it was time to do it.  So, I made these cute 'peep' cards modeled after the popular PEEP marshmallow treats, which my college boys still love!

I also found another digi stamp at the Cutting Cafe that I used to make these adorable wrappers for jelly bean tubes.  So colorful and perfect.  I printed them off on photo paper to give them an extra sheen.

The bunny cards were very easy.  I had the fuzzy paper in my stash and thought it was perfect and gave them that extra PEEP look.

I embossed the bottom half of each card accordingly, going for a more manly look for the blue bunny and flowers for the yellow one.  These cards are going in gift bags for my 20 year old son out in Oklahoma and his girlfriend.  I gave the boy bunny a yellow tie to match the girl.  His eyes are white buttons with blue gems stuck in the middle.  His nose is a white round button and the whiskers are actually from an old felt cat craft that had seen better days.  For the yellow girl bunny,  I blinged her up with a pearl necklace, heart pendant, and pearly nose.  Her whiskers are pink baker's twine. Her eyes are white metal flower brads with pink gems glued in the middle.



















 I stamped sentiments inside of both cards --left (blue bunny), and right (yellow bunny) above. I probably should have photographed the backs as well as they are covered with the fuzzy paper also.

CHALLENGES:

Anything Goes Challenge - Challenge #64 Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes:  #144 Easter






4 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

ACK! Super cute - that pearl nose? And the fuzzy paper is totally perfect for Peeps. Love these :)

Christine L said...

Woww gorgeous Easter cards and treats...

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you again soon..

Hugs
Christine x

emma mitchell said...

I love your Easter project . Thank you for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
Emma xx

Tamara Morton said...

Gorgeous Creation! Simply Stunning!! Thank you for joining us atAnything Goes Challenge Blog!
Hugs
Tamara