Featured Slider

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Falling Snowman




I just love this cute snowman stamp from Repeat Impressions!  So adorable!  And, of course I had to pair it with the equally cute sentiment.  I decided to use a bit of yellow here just for a bit of brightness and I love how it makes things pop.  I was trying to figure out a good way to show the snowman falling down the hill and so I went through some old sketch challenges and found this one at Retro Sketches.



SPIES:
Stamps:  Snowmen & Sentiment (Repeat Impressions).
Ink:  Azure (Staz On).
Paper:  Baby Blue, white, bright yellow and navy cardstock.  DP -Snowflake papers from stash.
Extras:  Snowflake emboss folder (Cuddlebug); corner rounder; small scallop border punch; plastic snowflake ornament; snowflake die (Taylored Expressions); yellow polka dot ribbon; snowflake brad; clear gems.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, that's sweet :) And the yellow is the perfect pop!