Featured Slider

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Alleluia!





 An Easter card for Palm Sunday.   I'm entering it in The Pink Elephant Challenge and the Shopping Our Stash challenge.  I decided to double up on sentiments this time.  The butterfly I cut from the DP paper to make an embellishment.  The sentiment and cross stamps are some of my oldest stamps, about four years old!

SPIES:
Stamps:  Crosses (Studio G).  Sentiments (Studio G).
Paper:  Brown cardstock.  DP - Vanity Fair (My Minds Eye).
Ink:  Rose and cocoa brown (Memento).
Extras:  Scallop oval dies(Spellbinders); scallop border die (Taylored Expressions); scallop rectangle die (Spellbinders); pink patterned ribbon; white button; pearl gems.






x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

YOU AGAIN?! lol I love how different this card is than the first one :) The floral crosses are so pretty!

Alica said...

very pretty! Love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs,
Alica ;)