Featured Slider

Friday, October 18, 2013

BIG, HAPPY NEWS!


It's Official!  I'm a Pink Elephant Designer for the next four months!  Oh YEAH!  I was thrilled to get an email from Sheri Gilson, Co-Owner, telling me I'd been accepted as one of the new designers!  She and Lori Boyd, Co-Owner and Co-Founder, run The Pink Elephant Challenge.  Lori is the owner of byLORi Designs, amazing digital stamps!  Click this link: The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog and  go meet the other new design team members and read more about Lori, Sheri and the Senior DTs as well.  So much talent in all of these ladies and I'm very honored to be a part of the team!

My "work" or start day is this coming MONDAY, Oct. 21st.  Every Monday we have a new challenge chocked full of fun to spark your creativity!  So come join Ella, the team and myself for some fun and creative paper crafting!  And while you are at it, be sure and check out each of the other gals' blogs!   

And, I also must introduce my little crafting buddy, because she's part of my personal team --- my 10 year old Jack Russell, Cricket.  As you see, she has her own spot on her own pink cushion in my craft room.  No matter how late I stay up, no matter what our border collie, Riley, is up to, she sticks to me like glue!  And I don't think it is a coincidence I'm now a Pink Elephant Designer, Cricket's cushion is pink and my craft room is PINK!  LOL  We are going to have even more of a blast now!  WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
PINK ELEPHANT BLESSINGS to you! 


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Congratulations Nance!

Jessi Fogan said...

SO SUPER EXCITING!! And Cricket is adorable :)

Lori Turner said...

Congrats Nance!! Can't wait to work with you :)