Featured Slider

Friday, October 18, 2013

Real Love Stories


The 2nd of my two romantic easel cards.  Now you can see why I love these!  Simple and easy yet elegant!  The easel style just classes it up a notch, I think!

This card is a little different than the other as I stamped a leaf several times in Versamark, embossed in green and fussy cut them to affix behind the prima roses and ribbon.  The background DP is from We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard pad.  I bumped the chalkboard up on pop dots again too.


SPIES:
STAMPS: Corner stamp (Anna Griffin); Sentiment (Momenta).
PAPER: White and black heavy cardstock; DP -Chalkboard (We R Memory Keepers).
INK: Versamark, red chalk.
EXTRAS: White and green emboss powder; leaf die cut (Taylored Expressions); coral prima roses; white silk ribbon; pop dots.

More Loving Blessings!


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm glad I don't have to pick a favourite! Love the roses on this one :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is so beautiful, a gorgeous card and I love all those wonderful embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow – hope you’ll join us again!
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Mynn xx said...

This card is AMAZING!!! LOVE that sentiment and I adore the fabulous embellishments! Totally pinned! :)