Featured Slider

Friday, October 4, 2013

Spooky Window


TGIF and Happy World Card Making Day-Eve!  I've been pretty busy this week crafting for my first ever craft fair next week!  The hospital where my Hubs works is having a craft fair for employees and family members who want to participate as sellers.  So, I got a table and now have been trying to crank out the creativity mojo and crafts! 

Here's a cutie one for Halloween...



I recently purchased some digital stamps from Bugaboo.  They have so many cute images and designs!  I saw this cute ghost and had to have him to go with my window die from Taylored Expressions.  He also has several cute n' creepy friends which I bought too!  Can you say mass production?  hahaha

I originally was going to add a patterned background but then decided to go with total black.  So, I cut the shutters out of patterned paper and decided to break them up a bit to add a bit of that old haunted house eerie feel.  Then, I stamped the bat in Jet Black and added Glossy Accents to him so he wouldn't fade so much with all the black.  I cut out the digital ghost and fussy cut him, cut out some more patterned paper to use as a background behind the ghost and stuck the window frame to the front of them.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed it in white.  Usually I do that first, but the first sentiment I chose was just way to large for my design.  And so, here it is---for Less Is More challenge this week.

For Challenges:



SPIES:
STAMPS: Sentiment & Bat (We R Memory Makers); Ghost- Digital(Bugaboo Stamps).
PAPER:  Black cardstock.  DP - Black Widow(We R Memory Makers)
INK: Jet Black (Staz On); Versamark.
EXTRAS: White emboss powder; Glossy Accents; window & shutter die (Taylored Expressions).

Spooky Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is great fun.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how you busted up the shutters! That is so cool :)