Featured Slider

Monday, December 2, 2013

TPE #228 - Winter Theme

Good Morning and Happy Holidays!  

It's December 2nd, can you believe that?  
2013 is almost history! 

But, before it goes there's still a lot of crafting for us to do!

And today is no exception, particularly at 




This week we have another theme for you ---  
Winter Theme!

That's right, we want to see your winter projects --- snowmen, snowflakes, snowbirds, winter holidays, winter flowers, etc.  

Get those crafty hands going 
and 
make something festive and wintry!


To help get you in the mood, here is my sample:




STAMPS: Snowman Digital Image (Bugaboo Stamps); Digital Sentiment (TLC Creations).
PAPER: White, Gray Blue and Cotton Candy cardstock; DP-Merry Little Christmas (My Mind's Eye).
INK: Copics:  Shadow Pink (RV32), Pink (RV11), Lipstick Red (R29), Garnet (R39), Grayish Olive (G94), New Leaf (YG23).  Petal pink liquid pearls(on ear muff); Christmas Red Stickles (on hat and scarf) ;Frosted Lace Stickles (on ground).
EXTRAS: Snowflake dies (Taylored Expressions); Heart circle Nestie dies (Spellbinders); pink gem dot; pink brad; lime green baker's twine; pink shoe lace; pop dots.




I chose a pink shoe lace
I've never worn 
for the ribbon 
to emulate sweater material 
and 
I frayed the edges to emulate a scarf. 

I've just begun to use digital stamps more 
on my cards and 
I have purchased many Christmas ones.  
So, stop by everyday this month
to see which new stamp
I've used. 

I'm entering this in the following challenges:






Now, drop by 
and see what 
Ella and the rest of the DT gals 
have done for more inspiration 
and don't forget 
to leave them some blog luv!


Winter Blessings!


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super duper cute! Love the sweet snowman and fun non traditional color combo! Great job!

Helene said...

Your card is so cute !

Jessi Fogan said...

EEEK! Too cute - and that sentiment! Awesome. Love the texture of the shoelace!
(finally starting to catch up with you - I'm so far behind I can see my own butt!)