Featured Slider

Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUPER You!

Happy Sunday once again!

I'm finally making some headway, 
but unfortunately, 
I'm very late to this party!


has been going on since last Tuesday!



I, however, had some technical issues and did not get my card shared with the rest of the Design Team.  :-(   So, here is the inspirational photo being used in the current challenge:



There are 3 great sponsors this week too!  Check them out:




They are offering 4 Digis to one lucky winner!




Stitchy Bear is offering 3 Digis 
and you can choose from these 2 Designers:





WhoopsiDaisy is offering 2 sheets of digis

So, as they say, better late than never...therefore, here is my card!


SPIES:
STAMPS: Digital Image "Power of Love" (Stitchy Bear); Sentiment "You Are" (Anna Griffin); Sentiment "Super" (Recollections maybe).
PAPER:  Purple, Wax Lips, White cardstock; DP - Picket Fence (LilyBee Design).
INK: Love Letter (Momento); Jet Black (Staz On); Copics for the image.
EXTRAS: Tag die (Sizzix Framelit); Decorative Oval (Spellbinders); Chat Bubble die (Taylored Expressions); Arrow die (Taylored Expressions); purple baker's twine; Deep red epoxy dot.

I used the digi image, Power of Love, from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet.  He reminds me of the superhero in Disney's Incredibles.  It was so much fun using him!

I've had the 'Super' sentiment for forever it seems.  It is in a set that was one of my first stamp purchases ever.  I thought it went perfect with Mr. Super Love!  hahaha


I'm entering this card into Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch challenge:



SUPER Sunday Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

1 comment:

Wiola said...

Great layout! This card is super! And I think YOU are super :D