Featured Slider

Monday, March 3, 2014

Best Journeys

Good Monday Morning!  It's early!  <yawn>  But I'm finally playing at Muse again!  And I had a lot of fun "musing" this challenge!  I guess you could say I pretty much cased it too.  I loved the design and color of Lisa's card.

I've been wanting to use this sentiment stamp for a long 
time now.  It's a bit large as you can tell.  So I thought this was the perfect card for it.  And I don't use my butterfly and dragonfly stamps enough so I thought a dragonfly went great with the sentiment.  I chose a chevron pattern at the bottom of the card also to go along with the "not straight lines" of my sentiment.  I decided to "reverse" the polka dot theme in the muse sample by using polka dot washi tape on either side of the sentiment. Oh and I forgot --- I put the dragonflies on springs so they can "fly"!



SPIES:

STAMPS: Dragonfly (Inkadinkadoo); Sentiment (Momento).
PAPER: White card base; DP - Basics Brights & Pastels (Die Cuts with a View).
INK: Bahama Blue, Paris Dusk (Momento).
EXTRAS: Scallop circle die (Sizzix Framelit); Black polka dot washi tape.


For Following Challenges:




Muse




Muse Inspiration by Lisa Haines


Monday Muse Blessings!


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love how the different directions of the dragonflies echoes the words of your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the blue tones and how true is that gorgeous sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}