Featured Slider

Friday, December 12, 2014

Silver & Gold

TGIF Everyone!  

Less than 2 weeks left before Christmas!  Who's freaking out with too much to do and not enough time  --- besides me!

I've got cards to post today, cards I'm working on, some gifts to wrap, laundry, raking, not to mention some blog hopping to do!  WHEW!  I'm at least glad it's Friday and the Hubs is working the next several nights, which means I will hopefully get a good bit of my crafting finished (fingers crossed).  

Here's the first card for today:

SPIES:
PAPER: White cardstock (Core'dinations); Silver glitter paper (Darice); Gold cardstock (Recollections).
EXTRAS: Tree die (Poppy Stamps); Star die (Paper Sweeties); Christmas sentiment die (Spellbinders).

When I cut out the tree, I was hoping all of the pieces might stay in place.  Nope!  So had to carefully get them back in.  The background paper I've had since about 2001.  I guess it might pass for retro paper now!  LOL

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:



 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

9 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is a beautiful take on the sketch! I love the sparkle!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful tree...love all the gold!

Yapha said...

Great card! I love all of the gold and silver. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Lesley said...

Fantastic take on both challenges, Nance!!!

Hannelie said...

I LOVE your striking focal point! So stylish!
Thanks for joining the fun at Case this sketch!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Loving that bling Nance! A stunning, 'stand out' card! Hazel x

donna mikasa said...

Dazzling take on the sketch! I love all the glitz and shine!
Thanks for joining us at CASE this Sketch!

Nance Leedy said...

A fellow Nanc"e"! Just had to come over and tell you how much I like this card. Love the black and gold with the bold sentiment. Fabulous card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Nance, Your card is just beautiful! Love all the gold and bling! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX