Featured Slider

Monday, February 2, 2015

Love Block

Hi again!  Here with another card.  Hopefully over the next few days you will be seeing lots more of them for me.  I know, out of the norm, but I'm trying to get Valentines done for me, for the Hubs' coworkers and beyond!  Hopefully my mojo sticks along with me too!

This card was inspired by the challenge at The Card Concept and the fact that I had the perfect stencil from Heidi Swapp to use for it and I love me some ombre!  So I chose to do it CAS (Clean and Simple).




LOVE Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

FANTASTIC ombre! Sweet added dimensional heart:)
Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Kerin said...

What a gorgeous ombre card! Love the background too! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Becca Cruger said...

OOoo this is a really cool, grungy take on the challenge!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Move over WINNER....wow = BREATHTAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!