Featured Slider

Monday, February 16, 2015

Masterpiece of Nature - The Challenge #25

It's Monday, and that means time for another color/sketch combo from The Challenge!




You can use the colors, the sketch OR BOTH!  Use any products your heart desires!  Go to Lesley's blog and check out what the rest of the design team has made today.  

Unfortunately, I don't have my card up yet.  Since Wednesday, I've been battling a sinus cold which each day has seemed to intensify, not only in amount of sneezing, coughing, chills and sweats, but also in zapping my energy level.  

Try as I might, after getting three other cards for other teams completed (only God knows how), I had to admit defeat, apologize to Lesley and crawl into bed for all of Sunday.  Not that I got any real sleep mind you.  I just lay there hoping for either clear breathing or sleep, one or the other, didn't have to happen together!  lol  

If that isn't bad enough, my Hubs has been in bed since leaving his shift early Wed night due to feeling awful himself. He rarely gets sick but when he does, it's epic. Yep, been home since then with diagnosis of bronchitis/pneumonia! 

We seem at the present to be a pretty pathetic couple:  1)Both of us are too sick to venture out to grocery shop resulting in mega delivery bill from Jason's Deli for hot soup and sandwiches; 2)Valentines Day was sneezing and coughing not cuddles and kisses; 3) First snowstorm for our region slated to hit, bringing 3-5 inches of snow, just as Hubs is to return to work on Tues.  If I didn't know any better, I'd think our name was Murphy.  lol

At any rate, hopefully I will have a card to share later today and also make it out to the store!  Those are my only goals for the day, oh and a shower!  I also apologize for any illogical, fuzzy speaking here for I'm waiting for the Nyquil to kick in!


Happy Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh no, hope you guys feel better soon!!!

Becca Cruger said...

Oh dear! I hope you both begin to feel better soon!

Lesley said...

Ugh! Sorry you have been unwell. This card is stunning! Hugs!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is JAW dropping amazing and INSPIRING!