Featured Slider

Monday, March 2, 2015

Always Amazing

Hi again!  So much happening this 1st Monday in March!  Lots of fabulous challenges beginning!

The Challenge happens to be one of them!

You can choose the Colors, choose the Sketch, or BOTH!
This month we are honored to have 
as our Guest Designer 

We also welcome another new Design Team member -- 
Lee Barrett!  

I was remiss before with our other newbies -- 
so also welcome to Anita and Kim!  
Both are fairly new too!  

Check out all the Design Team's blogs, their links are below.  
Very talented ladies!

Lesley Croghan - Always Playing with Paper (Creator)
Lee Barrett - Greyt Paper Crafts
Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene
Kimberly Wiener -Wienerhoneymooners
Nance Salkeld - That's Me!
Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud
Maura - BeesMom

Before you leave, here's my card:
I got one of my orders from Papertrey Ink last week, so I used the sun die on this card.  The word arrow dies are from Technique Tuesday's February Subscriber's kit.  The plate die I cannot remember where it is from so have to recheck that.

So go get crafty and share the end result with us!

Crafty Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Nance you are TOOOOOO Fantabulous!!!!!! You takes on sketches look so effortless... I struggle with a sketch, so I LOVE seeing what you do, you are AMAZING!! Love the teal and the border die with the sun rays die and perfect sentiments too!!! WOW!!!!!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Nance you are TOOOOOO Fantabulous!!!!!! You takes on sketches look so effortless... I struggle with a sketch, so I LOVE seeing what you do, you are AMAZING!! Love the teal and the border die with the sun rays die and perfect sentiments too!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Maura said...

This is such a fun card, Nance!! Love how you put together all those elements and I love, love the colors! Well done!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Nance! Well, this is a fantastic card, and a wonderful take on the sketch AND the colors. Not to mention, a wonderful use of dies! Thrilled to be on the team with you!