Featured Slider

Monday, March 16, 2015

Angelfish Kisses

Good Morning Monday!
I'm a bit late posting today.  Have several challenges to post for so I will get right to it.  
The first one is for 
Also, stop by the 2 Cute Ink Challenges blog and check out the rest of the team's projects and leave them all some blog luv'.  Then link up your own "glittered" card and play along.

The team is all using the "Angelfish Doodle" digi from Heidi.  Check it out in her store!

Here's my card:
Since the digi is an angelfish, I decided to double it, so I flipped it to make a mirror image.  I think they are adorable kissing under the sea!  I sponged the bluegreen background and stamped some coral along the bottom edge.  The fish I colored in Copics and then added crystal Stickles to their fins for the sparkle.  I added more sparkle with the glittered gem balls.


FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Theme: Colour Challenge-Orange Stash:Orange things

2 Cute Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Awwww - this is so cute! And bright and happy! And all the good things!

cm said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! What a sweet couple of fishes!
~c