Featured Slider

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Golden Birthday

Here's my 2nd card tonight for Stamplorations and Curtain Call:
I've had the medallion type stamp for a very long time and as I was pulling out background stamps tonight I decided to use it again.  I inked it up with Pink Pirouette.  It has an oval shape in the middle and it just looked like a really neat place to put a gold balloon.  So I did!  I wanted to keep the card fairly simple with that big medallion.  So I cut a gold balloon, embossed it with a small dot emboss folder.  Then I just layered some black striped vellum behind the stamped panel and cut a small banner from the same vellum.  Then I cut my "happy" and "birthday" dies in black and added some gold sequins.  Easy peasy!


Birthday Blessings x 2!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

How gorgeous and very striking! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!