Featured Slider

Monday, February 29, 2016

Best Ever In The World - The Challenge #62

Happy Leap Day!
Today is Monday, February 29th!

And....
it's time for another challenge at

This week is our 
Masculine Inspiration Challenge!

Lots of good manly inspiration in that photo!

This past Saturday was my oldest son's 24th birthday. He has a history degree and is in grad school for his Master's in History and eventually a PhD so he can teach history at the college level.  So I thought the card I created for his birthday was perfect for him and this challenge...
I used the globe die from Reverse Confetti, the stitched mat and arrow dies from MFT and party banner is Paper Sweeties. The sentiment is by Stamplorations. The "Son" alphas I don't remember.  My background paper I've had in my stash for 13 years!  The tiny heart is from a small die from Technique Tuesday.  So, I've used a plethora of products!  LOL  The background paper I got it in Orlando, when we lived there, for scrapbook pics (I still have to build that layout).  Don't worry, I have more of the same paper to do my layout.  I'm a horrible memory documenter I'm afraid, many of my photos are still in photo boxes.

Now, check out all of The Challenge Design Team's projects by clicking on their names below as well as our Monthly Featured Designer and Weekly Guest Designer!

Everyone loves a little blog love! 
--------------------------------------------------------
Featured DesignerMichelle from Pretty Periwinkles
Guest Designer - Michele Greenwood

For Following Challenges:



Manly Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just wonderful! I am loving the detail you've added to your card - your son is going to love it! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Nance this is fantastic! Your son will cherish this card! It is made with such love! Every detail is perfect! XXX

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great design! I love how you tied all those map images together. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

I love this card! Everything ties together so well and you can tell that so much love went into it.

Notes by Nina said...

Fun and fabulous card Nance, such a great design.