Featured Slider

Monday, February 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Party!

Happy Monday!

Today is the DAY---



Today's card uses nothing but the new release stamps/dies, Thinking of You.  I stamped the flower image repeatedly, colored them with Copics and cut them out using the coordinating Thinking of You Sweet Cuts die.  I created my own partial background with all those pretty pink petals and using one to go along with the sentiment label.  I used the label stamp, stamped and cut it with the Thinking of You Sweet Cuts label die. Then, I took some pink distress ink and swiped it over the middle of the label with a wet brush.  Then, I inked up the sentiment on top.  I added some leaves to my label flower also.  Again, I used soft, pastel colors.  I just think for comfort/sympathy/thinking of you cards, soft, pastel colors add a sense of comfort.

Now, check out the rest of the design team's Release Party projects --- they are all fabulous!



And here they are ---

All 3 February Release Stamps/Dies!




Paper Sweeties Blessings!


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Maria said...

Such a wonderful design! Love all the pretty flowers in soft colors!

Mynn xx said...

Oh my goodness, so soft and pretty! I LOVE the layout you created! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jeri said...

Love, love, love how you created the awesome partial background with the die cut flowers.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the design of this beauty!