Featured Slider

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties August 2016 New Release Rewind!


Good Morning!

It's the last day of 
Paper Sweeties Release Week!

First, 
Congrats to 
for being my randomly selected commenting winner!
She will get to choose a stamp set of her choice 
from Paper Sweeties Shop!

Now, check out all of the new stamps/sweet cuts

The Design Team has more inspiational projects
 using the new stamps/dies---
Check it out:

Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE)


I just got back from a mini-vacation at the beach and for about a month before our trip, the sand and surf were all I could think about.  So, I decided to create a sea scene outside the window die.  I used some spray inks and water to create the sky background and the waves.  I kept things clean and simple for the rest of the card.

We are still celebrating Paper Sweeties 4th Birthday!  
Make sure and check it out!


Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

9 comments:

Maria said...

Love your seaside window scene, Nancy!! And, awesome color of blues on the waves!!

Jeri said...

Oh what a beautiful scene you created to look at through the window. Super idea!

Michelle said...

I would love this view from my window!!! Perfection!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous! I love anything to do with the ocean! These new window dies are on my wish list! P.S. you say congrats to (no one's name) as the prize winner. I hope it will be my name when you fill in the blank hehe! I still don't have any Paper Sweeties stamps and I've got several items on my wish list over there! Thanks for your giveaway and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed - and toes!

D.Ann C said...

What a great window view!! Thanks again, so VERY MUCH for your kind giveaway! I'm getting the Tea Party set and probably some other items... They're like Pringles... no one can be satisfied with just one! : )

Lisa said...

Oh yes! Feel like I'm there... so pretty and makes me feel calm... LOVE!

Lilian said...

Great window scene! Fun!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just popping back in to see if the winner's name had been filled in yet! I'll check back again - looks like I still have a chance! I'm very excited about the opportunity to win! Thanks so much, Nancy! Have a great weekend!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Never mind... I found it on fb! Congrats to lucky duck, D.Ann!