Featured Slider

Monday, December 5, 2016

Christmas Spirit

Happy Monday!

Things are gearing up at the Salkeld house for the holidays. Got the tree up, almost finished shopping, full into card creating, finishing up decorating tomorrow.  I have to admit, however, I'm already tired of Christmas music already.  I mean there's 20 days left and I've binged christmas music a tad too much too soon!  LOL

Yet I can never get enough of Christmas cards!  And so here is one of several posts I have for throughout today....

The challenge at Casology this past week was "Candle" and I had the perfect die for it.


FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:




You can't tell well in the photo, I used white shimmer paper for the ribbon.  

CHRISTMAS CARD BLESSINGS!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Jen W. said...

That die is gorgeous, Nance, and extra stunning with all that sparkle! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week.

Judy1223 said...

OK, why have I never seen that die before? WOW! This is gorgeous! I love the shimmer paper and the gorgeous golds...and so much white space! Just lovely! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

Di said...

Beautiful card Nance! That's one of my favourite dies for Christmas.

Why not enter this into the current Cuttlebug Mania challenge? We'd love to see you there, the theme is light!

Hugs

Di xx

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant, Nance! I love this candle and all that gold!