Featured Slider

Monday, February 20, 2017

Warmth & Care

Happy Monday!

Today is a holiday in the U.S. ---
President's Day.

The Federal government, banks and most schools are closed. So, I've been in my craft room, (with the windows up, in the 70s and sunshine pouring in) playing around. I have a couple quiet weeks coming up before all the chaos of renovating (mostly DIY) descends upon the Salkeld's Sweet Suite for the next few months! I'm using my time wisely trying to get a lot of design team cards done, other special cards done, etc, ahead of time.  

I played around with some stencils last week and one of them I used the colors for the Color Throwdown challenge this week and then, I got busy with other cards and almost forgot about it.  Now, I'm just squeezing in before it closes.

STAMPS: Sentiment - Flourishing Phrases I (StampinUp).
PAPER: White cardbase.  Turquoise, Mint (closest thing to sage I had) and kraft cardstock. 
INK: Espresso (StampinUp).
EXTRAS: Abstract stencil (My Favorite Things); Succulent plants and vase dies (Spellbinders); heart die (Paper Sweeties); Label die (Reverse Confetti); Stitched oval die (Lil' Inkers Designs).

For Following Challenges:



Crafty Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous design and especially love the gradient, abstract background! Psst...if you love succulents, you will love our next challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Bonnie said...

Love that stenciled background and the mix of colors! Cute die cuts and sweet sentiment!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love those colors and the wonderful dies you used, so striking!