Featured Slider

Saturday, April 22, 2017

One in a Minion!

Happy Saturday!  Happy Earth Day!



It's also my niece, Sophia's birthday party day!  She turned 3 on April 17th.  We couldn't make it to SC for her party this weekend but I'm thinking about her today and hoping she has a blast!  I'm sharing the birthday card I made for her and that I'm hoping she will like it.  She loves Minions and Peppa Pig.  Her party today is Peppa Pig themed.  I didn't have any Peppa-ish stamps, so I went with a Minion card.  




I CASED this card, by Robin Anderson, that I found on Pinterest....

 I added a little of my own flair with the heart gems and flower buttons.  I also printed out a digital printable and colored it for the inside and added a sentiment...


Sophia Birthday Blessings!


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is so much fun, Nance! I love your special touches! I'll bet Sophia loved it!

Kim Heggins said...

This is as cute as can be...love your sweet minion!