Featured Slider

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Happiest 1st Birthday!

Happy Thursday, again!

I have another card to share today.  It was a two-fer ---- I needed a card for my niece, Kate's 1st birthday and a design team card for The Challenge.  Sadly, The Challenge has officially ended as Lesley understandably needs to devote her time to her precious baby girl.

Yet, I still wanted to share it.

I decided to use the Stampin Up Cool Treats set for the card and found a cute shaker card on Pinterest , which I cased.

For Following Challenges:




Birthday Blessings for Kate!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Boy that year went by fast! It doesn't seem like your niece should be a year old already! This is a delightful birthday card! I'm sure she will love to shake it!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous shaker card Nance! It's so sweet and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

FUN birthday card! Great bg paper too Thanks for joining in at STB