Featured Slider

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties September 2017 New Release Rewind!

Today is the final day of the 
Paper Sweeties Release Week!


We've got one more round of inspirational projects to show you!

Paper Sweeties Design Team:


Here is my card for today ---
I wanted to add the cute little puppy that goes along with the Sent from my heart set but my coloring mojo was a no-go yesterday.  I need some serious coloring time.  However, looking at that set with the trio of letters I thought I'd use some of the Paper Sweeties birds.  So I created a little scene where those yellow birds are working together to deliver some letters into the mailbox(in case it's not evident of my intention).  


Our Inspirational Challenge is still going on as well, through the end of September!  Come play along with us and maybe be our next winner!
Paper Sweeties Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Nance!

Maria said...

Very cute scene with the birds and mail box!!