Featured Slider

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I Llama Wish You...


Good Evening (almost Good Morning)!

I have a couple posts to share.  

One is a birthday card for my nephew.  

I just adore that llama by Gerda Steiner.  I thought he would be fun popping out of a gift box.  So I used the box die from Neat and Tangled and stamped some streamers by Wilma and Walter in the background.  I totally forgot to photograph the inside before sealing it up and mailing it.  My bad.  Anyway, inside I stamped a great big Happy Birthday sentiment.

For Following Challenges:


Llama wish you Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What fun! This llama has set me to giggling!

shirley-bee said...

Oh, this is fantastic! I love his expression and how you've got him popping out of the box. I bet it made your nephew laugh. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)