Featured Slider

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Seasonal Delight


Good Morning again!


It's the 10th of January already!  I'm having a productive year so far, just not crafty wise.  So I thought I'd kick myself in gear more by sharing a card I haven't posted.  It's a Christmas card but better late than never.  

I made this card for the December Penpal at Stamp Nation.  



Stamps: Sentiment (Stamplorations); Snowflakes (Mama Elephant).
Paper: Watercolor paper. Light blue cardstock; White glitter cardstock.
Ink: All That Jazz, Flirty Fushia, Pixie Dust(Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Tag Die (Cas-Ual Fridays); Stitched scallop frame (WPlus9); Deer (Poppy Stamps); Wow white emboss powder; light blue ribbon.

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Love these colors together, Nance! Lots of texture and dimension!