Featured Slider

Thursday, March 8, 2018

My Kind of Peep

A quick and simple card using a cute stamp from Lawn Fawn's current release...




Good Morning, again!

I almost forgot to post/share a card I made for the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge ---

 

I embossed the wonky stitched square die on the card base and then stamped the border stamps.  The chick border is from the new Lawn Fawn set, Simply Celebrate, stamped in Catherine Pooler Midnight ink and colored with Copies.  The ladder border stamp is from Catherine Pooler set, The World Awaits also stamped in Midnight.  I stamped a sentiment from the Simon Says set, You're My Kind of Peep, in the middle of the embossed die in Midnight and Pixie Dust.  To finish the look I added some clear and purple sequins.




PEEP Blessings!


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun and adorable! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Bonnie said...

What fun! Love these adorable, brightly colored chicks and the embossed wonky square!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...love your sweet card and all your wonderful peeps.

Christine Alexander said...

so adorable. great embossed wonky square and love those cute little chicks.

Papercraft Boutique said...

What an adorable CAS card, Nance! Love the rainbow colored peeps. Great take of the sketch too. Hideko xx