Featured Slider

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Soul Stampin' Designs-Etsy Style!

Introducing:  My new business --


Finally!  The baby is here!  And by baby, I mean my business and Etsy shop -- Soul Stampin' Designs!  Eight items listed so far but more to come shortly!  I just had to take a break and make an announcement.  It's been a long nine months since I first embarked upon having my own craft business/online shop.  Now, with the opening of my Etsy shop today --- it's a reality!  Woohoo!

I'm very excited!  I've dreamed about it since I was a teenager taking art lessons from my grandmother's neighbor.  Every Saturday my cousins, my friend and I would spend a couple of hours in our art teacher's little backyard art studio learning, painting and chatting.  Getting to do what I love all day long and hopefully now getting paid for it too!  Definitely a dream come true! 




What am I selling?  Well, cards of course!  And, my own photos with digital stamped phrases or quotes  Many of my digital phrases are compliments of Create with TLC with her permission.

The photoblocks are all my own photos, some digitally enhanced and with added digital sentiments or phraces.  The blocks are mostly from re-purposed wood (got to be green!) that are hand sanded, painted black or white or stained.


Through the years, my art  interests have changed here and there.  First was the oil and acrylic painting.  Then, photography.  Later, scrapbooking.  Now, it has been more papercrafts with cards and photography again.  I also plan to at some point to get back to my origin of painting on canvas, only probably this time it will have more of an abstract flare coupled with mixed media on occasion.

So, I'm very excited and I hope my blog visitors will go to my Etsy shop and browse and even purchase some of my work.   And now you know why I haven't had many posts on here over the last 10 days, I've been working hard at trying to get the beginnings of an inventory finalized for my shop opening.  So, now hopefully, I can get back to some cardmaking as well!

Blessings & Happy Holidays!

No comments: