Featured Slider

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hearts on a String


Another kraft card tonight.  I guess you could say I'm in a "krafty" mood!  LOL!  I just couldn't resist that one!  Seriously though, several of the cards I've done today have been with kraft paper and several of the challenges have required them also, like this one for ColourQ.

I started out with a completely different idea involving those hearts, which I liked a little better, but I went with this instead and they are now growing on me.  I knew I wanted to string them together in a creative way and wracked my brain til it hit me --- I haven't used my Croc bite eyelt thingy in a very long time and so I grabbed it off my peg board and refreshed my memory on how to use it.  Forty-five eyelets, 20 minutes and three tantrums later --- this is what I came up with!  Actually there wasn't a tantrum and it really only took me 3 eyelets practicing, so I kind of impressed myself. 




SPIES:
Stamps:  Big Heart & Sentiment -(Taylored Expressions); small hearts - (Recollections); text (behind sentiment)- (Inkadinkadoo).
Paper:  Kraft; white and light pink cardstock; DP -from stash.
Ink: Tangelo, Desert Sand, Angel Pink (Memento); orange yellow (Hampton Art).
Extras:  Scallop square nestabilities; orange eyelets; kraft string.


x_3d6d20b0 photo x_3d6d20b0.gif

No comments: