Featured Slider

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Banner Luck



A card today for the challenge at Dynamic Duos.  I just .   the hexagonal background stamp from Hero Arts and had to try it out.  I cut banners out of various patterned paper and cardstock, using a chicken wire impression plate on the solid green one.  The green chevron banner I used my chevron stamp on and adhered them all to the stamped background.  Then, I used the banner die from Spellbinders Shapebilities and cut two green banners and eight yellow banner centers from patterned paper.  I adhered letter stickers to the tops of each banner section, poked holes in the corners, added some twine and adhered both banners to the top of the card.  A fairly simple card this afternoon for my first play over at Dynamic Duos.





SPIES:
Stamps:  Hexagon background(Hero Arts); Chevron (Just Rite).
Paper:  White and green cardstock; DP -yllw hexagaon(Echo Park-Country Drive); yellow chevron & circle (Echo Park-hello summer).
Ink:  Bamboo Leaves (Memento).
Extras:   Banner die cuts (Spellbinders shapeabilities); chicken wire impression plate (Taylored Expressions); sticker letters.


I have been working on several other cards and hopefully will get them posted today as well.
x_3d6d20b0 photo x_3d6d20b0.gif

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

I love your banners! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love those hexies! Fabulous layout with the long banners :)