Featured Slider

Sunday, March 10, 2013

GOT Bunnies?

Happy Spring Forward!

Hoping all are enjoying a glorious Sunday.  It's nice and sunny and WARM here in the middle of NC!  Getting ready to take the pooches out for a nice walk and fresh air.  But, before that happens, I wanted to post this card for CASology.  Now that it is Lent, that means Easter and spring cards, which I love with all the bright cheery colors and pastels.  So, my first Easter card is on the cutesy but simple side.

Their theme this week was "bunny".  And, since I've been decorating the house for Easter and used some bunny peeps in my decorating, I used that inspiration for my card (see below).



I started with a digital sentiment and printed it in the middle of the card.  Next, I took a bunny card template from The Cutting Cafe, scaled it way down to very miniature size, then copied it on a file about five times to get my row of bunnies and pasted it underneath the sentiment.  Then, I printed the card out and colored the bunnies with Copics. 






SPIES:
Stamps:  Digital sentiment and digital template.
Paper:  white cardstock.
Ink:  Copics:  Cadmium yellow and ligtning yellow.  Black fine tip marker for eyes and noses.
Extras:  None.

Happy Lent!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

6 comments:

Jen W. said...

Fabulous colouring and I love the shadow on the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

Love the dimension that the bunnies and the sentiment have! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very cute card Nance, wonderful colouring and shading. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is so adorable! I love the sentiment and your coloring/shading of the images is fantastic! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Excellent shading!
Very CAS, bright and SUNNY.
And I would eat them!

Jessi Fogan said...

SQUEE! That is brilliant, Nance :) And I love how you've coloured them!