Featured Slider

Monday, March 11, 2013

Got EGGS?




Good Monday Evening!  I know, another corny, punny title.  Just couldn't help myself.   Trying out a new challenge (new for me) tonight.  {PIN}spirational Challenges uses photos from Pinterest for weekly inspiration.  This week's inspiration was really scrumptious (see below).  The bunny digital stamp I believe is an old one from Digi Doodle Shop, but not certain.  I am going to have to go back and double check on that.  The stamp actually has eggs towered in his hand, but I wanted to add some dimension and so I cut a slit in his hand and added my own punched eggs.


SPIES:
Stamps:  Bunny with eggs (Digital). Sentiment-Digital (Create with TLC).
Paper:  White, plum, and raspberry cardstock.  DP:  (Making Memories).
Ink:  Black.  Copics
Extras:  Emboss folder (Cuttlebug); Scallop circle Nestie; Label Die(Taylored Expressions); scallop border die (Taylored Expressions); square punch; mini oval/egg punch; purple ribbon; pearl gem.


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

You know, I just printed this bunny out myself & I didn't save it with credit :( ugh!
I love how you've coloured him - and awesome idea to add your own eggs! Love it :)

Deanne Saunders said...

How sweet!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

~DEANNE~