Featured Slider

Thursday, September 19, 2013

BEWARE!


My third card for Wednesday!  Wow.  I just might faint!  Not only did I get some cleaning done, I made 3 cards all in one day.  THAT has not happened in a very long time (so much in one day)!  LOL  This card is for CAS(E) this sketch! challenge.  I started with a white card base and actually stamped the decorative paper and then adhered it to the card base.

The branch is from Inkadinkadoo and randomly stamped.  The trio of bats is Recollections, the single bat and the sentiment are part of a stamp rental set from Raisin Boat.  Then, I decided to add a little color so I sponged a bit of Memento Tangelo and Chrome Orange Copic marker in the center of the "moon/sun" and added a "goosebumps" orange gem.  I also cut out a 2nd big bat, added Glossy Accents and popped it up on the stamped image and finalized the card with small black gems along the sentiment.  




SPIES:
Stamps:  Branch(Inkadinkadoo); Trio bats (Recollections); Single bat and sentiment(Raisin Boat).
Paper:  White cardstock.  DP-American Crafts.
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Tangelo.  Chrome Orange Copic.
Extras:  Glossy Accents; Black gem dots; Orange "goosebumps" gem.

Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

FAB background & stamping Nance :)