Featured Slider

Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's Your Day!

Updated 9/23/2013 --- Challenge Winner !
at 



Happy Hump Day!  Or what's left of it anyway.  My second post today!  YEA!  I used the photo at Inspired By Challenges for my inspiration.  I scored the card base in various places to replicate stripes and then placed decorative washi tape in between some of the scoring to make colored stripes.  The poppy flower went perfectly with the tape I think.  The poppy is colored with Copic markers and then I used Glossy Accents on the black seeds to make them pop, as well as the center of the flower.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and the leaves are an old sponge stamp, I cannot remember by whom.




SPIES:
Stamps:  Sentiment - "From Me to You"(Taylored Expressions); Poppy flower (Hero Arts, I thin).
Paper:  White cardstock.
Ink:  Staz On Jet Black; Lady Bug and Pear Tart Copic Markers.
Extras:  Glossy Accents; Washi Tape.



x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Laurel said...

How beautiful is this! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Marlena M. said...

I LOVE THIS! Congratulations on your win!