Featured Slider

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Just Married



I'm still trying to get some things posted.  Here is a cute one.  I love this couple stamp from Stampendous, so cute and simple yet elegant.  I haven't done a chalkboard card in a while so I thought I would try it again.  And, I found the dorable easel card base in the  current issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.


I wanted an elegant and simple card so I kept to a black and white theme, except for the red heart hat pin.  I thought the doilies dressed it up.  I added an "I Do" 3D sticker and white silk rose.

This is for The Pink Elephant Challenge #219- Wedding/Anniversary:


SPIES:
STAMPS: Couple (Stampendous); Stars/Confetti (Inkadinkadoo); Sentiment (Our Daily Bread).
PAPER:  White and Black cardstock.
INK:  Versamark; Versa Magic Chalk Ink in white.
EXTRAS: 3D Sticker; heart hat pin; doilies


x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Nance! Love how you used the chalkboard technique. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

Jessi Fogan said...

Super sweet! I love the doilies going over the edge, and that big ol' flower, and the chalkboard technique - messy but fun :)