Featured Slider

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunflower Power



Happy 1st Sunday in June

and 1st Day of June!

Summer is here!

One great way to celebrate is to play along

with us at





Our sponsor this week is



Prize:  3 Digital Stamps

Thank you for sponsoring us!


Here is our inspirational photo

and this week's theme:

Flowers

Inspirational photo compliments of:  Riviera Bakehouse


Robyn's Fetish was generous to give the DT some digital images to play around with.  

Here is my card using the sunflower image:


SPIES:

STAMPS: Sunflower Image (Robyn's Fetish); Sentiment (Lil Inker's Designs).
PAPER: Pale yellow, olive green and white cardstock. DP-- old from my stock.
INK: Copics on image; Tuxedo Black.
EXTRAS: Flower dies (Lil' Inker Designs); leaf flourish (My Favorite Things); Oval border die (Spellbinders); black gem dots.


I can't believe this is my first post in the past two weeks. I took last week off from DT duties as I just could not find time to get into my craft room.  I finally got my laptop upgraded thanks to my son and had to do some maintenance on it so it would run better.  And, we've been very busy spring cleaning inside and out.  Our backyard and patio were looking pretty sad after the winter.  So, had to get in gear to get ready for some summer barbecues and swims.  We had our pool set up three weeks ago, but the water was still pretty chilly.  Then, last Sunday we decided to get in anyway.  It was still down around 72 degrees.  That's a tad cold!  Brrrr!  Then, the pool pump goes! geesh.

So, while waiting for the pool to improve, I've finally been able to have some crafty time!  Yea!  My craft list is long and I'm hoping to get a lot of it crossed off this weekend!

Make sure you stop by the Cupcakes blog and check out the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects.  Many of us have used the same image but just look at all the different interpretations of it!  Really great! 

Then, link up your own flower project to share with us!  If you are our lucky random winner, you will get 3 free digital stamps of your choice from Robyn's Fetish!

My card is entered into the following challenges:











Sweet Cupcake Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

4 comments:

Mayras Designs said...

Love this card !!! Great take on the sketch, and fun colors !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Sandy said...

Nance your card is so pretty and bright!

karalschuknecht said...

Great card and beautifully designed. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Baby, Spring, or Celebrations." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT

CarlaKH said...

How fun is this! Love the floral theme! Thanks for joining our Pop It Up/Anything Goes challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we'll see you again soon!