Featured Slider

Monday, November 24, 2014

Frozen Olaf

Good morning again!

More Monday fun!

Time for a 
Pink Elephant Challenge- #278!



This week is another theme --

ANYTHING GOES!

Check out the rest of Ella's team projects and leave them some blog luvin'.

And don't forget to link up your own project!

Here is my card:

SPIES:
STAMPS: Sentiment (Inkadinkadoo).
PAPER: White cardstock; orange cardstock for nose; DP - Jack Frost (American Crafts). DP paper for arms/hair -stash.
INK: Nautical Blue (Memento).
EXTRAS: Stitched wavy line (Spellbinders); Oval die (Spellbinders); plain circle dies (Spellbinders); Cloud dies (Taylored Expressions); black enamel dots (Doodlebug); googly eyes; clear gems.

I've been starting on my Christmas cards (a little late due to vacation).  I have several "let it snow" stamps and recently our local tv station did a spoof on the Frozen inspired song of "let it snow" so I decided to come up with my own Frozen inspired card.  I hope it's obvious that the snowman is suppose to be Olaf from the movie.  I texted photos to my son and daughter inlaw in Oklahoma to get their opinions and they concurred it did look like him.  Most of the pics I saw of him smiling his mouth was open, but I couldn't get that right and I was becoming pressed on time to make my deadline.  

He's pretty self-explanatory as to how I made him except that his arms and hair strands are actually branches from a tree die I snipped and trimmed.  The nose was free handed as were the eyebrows and smile.

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:

Use metal embellishment; Create weather inspired project; or BOTH.

Little Red Wagon #264 - Layer It Up

PINK Elephant Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Lori Turner said...

OLAF!!! OMGOSH that is too adorable, Nancy!! My nieces and nephew would FLIP getting this card for the holidays! WTG girl lol...love it! xoxoxo

Deepti said...

This is amazing :) Love the bold blue sky with snowflakes and adorable snowman

Heidi Baks said...

Very cute! Love the wood grain branches and the snowflake background. Wonderful colors! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Tracy Penney said...

Oh this is so sweet. Love the snowman. Thanks for playing along with our Layer it Up challenge at Little Red Wagon.