Featured Slider

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Good morning again! 

It's now time for 

This week is a color challenge ---
Black & Gold


Stop by Ella's blog and see all the fabulous talent of my fellow Design Team members and leave them some blog love!

And remember, we are now back to weekly challenges. 

I decided to make a New Year's card:
STAMPS: Penguin (Kaiser Craft); Sentiment (Papertrey Ink); Bow tie (Lawn Fawn).
PAPER: Various paper from my stash - DP from Die Cuts with a View; Gold paper from Recollections.
INK: Onyx (Versafine); Gold metallic ink (Staz On). Gold pen.
EXTRAS: Notebook paper die cut for little border (Lil Inker Designs); Stitched rectangle mat (Lil Inker Designs); Large star die (Lil Inker Designs); Snowflake die (Taylored Expressions); Smaller star dies (Sizzix Framelits); 

This cute little guy I've had for ages.  He's so festive with his little top hat.  I added the gold bow tie so he'd be ready to party!  lol  The rest of the card kind of evolved from there.  I wanted a festive effect so I chose stars and snowflakes.

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:


Happy New Year Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Lori Turner said...

Happy New Year, Nance!! Super dooper cute card - love this lil guy - so adorable! xoxox