Featured Slider

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy{heart}Day

So the Panthers aren't doing so well in the Superbowl, so I'm continuing my posts...

My third and final card for Global Projects...

Sentiment dies are from Serendipity Stamps. I actually used leftovers from a card I made for the current Muse challenge where I cut the words out of pink paper and used the negative for the other card.  The wisteria heart is Spellbinders and the small heart is Paper Sweeties. I slipped them under a wonky stitched frame (MFT) and added some enamel dots.  Sweet and simple!

I also am submitting this into the AAA Cards "love me like you do" challenge also.






{Heart} Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love those word dies and the way you've placed them. Great use of the colors. Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards.