Featured Slider

Monday, February 1, 2016

The Challenge #59--Add Sunshine

Good Morning Again!

It's now time for a new challenge at
The Challenge!

It's the 1st Monday in February
so 
it's a sketch!


Here's my card --

Stop by the rest of the Design Team's blogs and check out their fabulous projects:

--------------------------------------------------------
February Featured Designer --Michelle Leone


Then linkup your own project using our sketch this week and play along with us!  You may just be our next guest designer!


Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Sunshine on a cloudy day! Perfect! (Now I have an ear worm. my girl....)

Lesley said...

My word this is SO cool! I seriously love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SUPER clever, Nance, I never would have thought to use clouds with this sketch, but it works ever so perfectly!!!

Happy Dance said...

This is such a vibrant and fun card! Love that bright blue card base behind that fantastic yellow sun and sentiment. Such sweet clouds too! Wonderful card, just love it! Bev

Broni said...

Nance, what a perfect use of the sketch! I love that you used the clouds! What a great card!

Jinny Newlin said...

So happy and full of fun! Love that blue background; and those textured rays will, no doubt, bring a little sunshine to any day of the week!

Lori said...

What a fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Love it!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful and fun, I love it.