Featured Slider

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June 15: Paper Sweeties June 2016 Release Party!


It's Release Day 
at 

All the new June stamps and dies 
are in the 


For Sale Now ---



The Design Team has another day of fun projects to share!

 Beth Luetschwager ---> WELCOME TO THE TEAM!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas 
Jinny Newlin - *June Guest Designer* 

Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE!)


I used the sparkler stamp in the stamp set I Love Summer, to make embossed dandelions blowing in the wind on a painted background.

Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic! I saw dandelions the first time I saw this stamp too! LOVE!

Maria said...

Love how you used the sparkler stamp as dandelions! I, too, thought it was a dandelion when I first saw it. I asked my husband and he told me it was a sparkler...hehehe. I was going to do a dandelion silhouette. I just might do that. It pays to be creative, right?! Anyways, Nancy, your card is perfect...so pretty!!!

Jeri said...

Brilliant! Dandelions, I would have never thought of that. Love it!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cute idea!!! Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply fabulous card!