Featured Slider

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Turning...Old

Happy Birthday to my Hubs, today!
He's a young 51!  

I gave him a shout out because I am sharing the card I made him in a couple challenges ---


Dave is a bird lover so when Bonnie offered to let me borrow her Tim Holtz Crazy bird stamps/dies I jumped at the chance!  For several days I was a bird stamping fool!  LOL  Guess that's ok since my Hubs is a bird loving fool!  hahaha

This three bird panel was one I had stamped.  So using the following challenges, I took a homemade circle stencil and watercolored the circles over the birds.  I dabbed some of it away on the birds so they would be a little lighter hue.  I cut some navy cardstock to stamp and emboss the sentiment on and then framed the whole card in the same navy.


For Following Challenges:






Birthday Blessings to my hubby!  
                                                                                                                
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

A splash of color said...

What a cute image.. and Happy Birthday to your Hubby.. you look so happy, great photos.

Bonnie said...

WOW! This is an awesome design and perfect for Dave! He told me how much he liked the birds when he returned them! He doesn't look anywhere near 51! Happy birthday to him!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet birthday card for you hubby!!! Love your cute birds. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

Barbara said...

These sunny birds can be adapted to any occasion and are great for masculine cards. You really have done a great job on this one. I love the way that you spotlighted the birds too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.
Barbara DT member.

Tracey McNeely said...

Nance I always love those crazy birds, fun and fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at the colourQ this week!