Featured Slider

Thursday, November 17, 2016

4CC- #325 Fabric

Good Morning!

It's Thursday ---

Time for a new challenge at  4 Crafty Chicks!  

Tamie is our hostess today and she has chosen fabric as the theme for this week.


I have to admit it took me a bit to figure out what to do for my project. Then, I came upon this floral/fawna material and voila!  

Stamps: Give Thanks (Reverse Confetti).
Paper: Kraft & Brown cardstock.
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine).
Extras: Label die (Paper Sweeties); Leaf die (Sweet & Sassy); Rectangle stitched die (Lil Inkers Designs); Emboss folder (Carta Bella); clear gems fabric.

Stop over the 4CC Blog and check out the rest of the Hens' projects.  They're fabulous!  Then go link up and share your projects with us using fabric.


Crafty Chick Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Lori Turner said...

What a great idea girl! LOVE how you used this fabric....I didn't have any fabric and so I cheated with seam binding LOL....Awesome make this week xoxoxo

Tamie said...

Phenomenal way to use the fabric. I struggled too and thought of flowers but never considered leaves. A wonderful inspiration and the bomb. Rocked the challenge.

Hugs
Tamie

Bonnie said...

You are so clever, Nance! I'd still be spinning my wheels on this one! Great idea to put that fabric behind a cut out!

Leanne said...

This is so pretty love the colors and I would not have thought of this, great idea. Awesomeness!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is so pretty...love that you used fabric, so clever and love the wonderful look.