Featured Slider

Thursday, February 23, 2017

4CC#339 ~ Stencils

Happy Thursday!

I can't believe the week has just flown by.

Today there is a new challenge up at


Lori is our hostess
and
her theme is 
4CC #339 - Stencils!
STAMPS:  Brushstroke Birthay (My Favorite Things). 
PAPER: White card base.
INK: Versamark; White emboss powder; Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Tempting Turquoise, Emerald Envy (Stampin Up).  Don't hold me to these, I forgot to write down what I used.
EXTRAS: Balloon die, Kathryn's Big Wishes (Stamplorations); Bubbles stencil (Stamplorations).

I sponged my background first and then lay the stencil on top then spritzed with water and dabbed a bit with a paper towel to lift some color up.  Then I cut the balloons, also Stamplorations and cut two other balloons to bump up the stenciled ones a little more.  Stamped the sentiment in Versamark then embossed in white.

Now stopped by the Hen House and check out my fellow chickmates' projects, which are fabulous, as always!  Then, go grab a stencil and create a beauty to share with us this week!

Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful spring colors, Nance! Love the "bubbles" and the way you've done the balloons!

Tamie said...

Adoring the colors you used and the circles with the words on is fabby! Colorlishous inspiration. Love the Stencil too.

Lori Turner said...

What a super cute birthday card, Nance! I LOVE the bubbles! Gorgeous xoxoxo

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful birthday card!

Leanne said...

Sure is pretty, like the way you took the photo too. Very cool, fun stencil challenge we had, and you did yours wonderfully. Hugs friend! L:)