One in a Minion!

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Saturday!  Happy Earth Day!



It's also my niece, Sophia's birthday party day!  She turned 3 on April 17th.  We couldn't make it to SC for her party this weekend but I'm thinking about her today and hoping she has a blast!  I'm sharing the birthday card I made for her and that I'm hoping she will like it.  She loves Minions and Peppa Pig.  Her party today is Peppa Pig themed.  I didn't have any Peppa-ish stamps, so I went with a Minion card.  




I CASED this card, by Robin Anderson, that I found on Pinterest....

 I added a little of my own flair with the heart gems and flower buttons.  I also printed out a digital printable and colored it for the inside and added a sentiment...


Sophia Birthday Blessings!


 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

2 comments :

Bonnie said...

This is so much fun, Nance! I love your special touches! I'll bet Sophia loved it!

Kim Heggins said...

This is as cute as can be...love your sweet minion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs