Well, at least for a bit longer.
I've been messing around in my craft room today. I tried some new to me techniques, settled on creating a card using the Distress Ink Lifting technique on the hydrangea tag. I used the tutorial by Jennifer McGuire.
The hydrangea stamp is by Winnie & Walter, the sentiment die is Stamplorations. I used Broken China, Blueprint Sketch, Mowed Lawn and Picked Raspberry Distress inks by Tim Holtz. The pattern paper is from Co'ordinations. The polka dot paper is plastic patterned paper from Michaels.
You will notice that after I die cut the tag, I fussy cut the rest of the hydrangea and leaves and adhered them slightly under the tag for a little added effect.
I was inspired by two different challenges for my card ---
I drew inspiration mainly from the layout and tag.
I was mainly inspired by the hydrangea and vellum.