Featured Slider

Thursday, June 8, 2017

4CC #354 With Sympathy/Triple Mat Technique - {Nance}

Good Morning, Thursday!

It's challenge day at 
4 Crafty Chicks
and I'm your hostess with the mostest (well, at least your hostess)!

I chose kind of a double challenge this week:

4CC #354 With Sympathy/Triple Mat Technique


STAMPS: Succulents (Waffleflower); Crisscross background (DRS Designs); Sentiment - Flourishing Phrases (Stampin'Up).
PAPER: White cardstock. Turquoise cardstock.
INK: Mint To Be, Aquatini, Sweet Sixteen (Catherine Pooler Ink).
EXTRAS: Scallop oval die (Pretty Pink Posh); Heart enamel dots.

I can't believe I've never done this technique ever.  It was challenging but fun.


Check out the rest of the Chick's projects and our June Guest Designer: 
Alicia, June Guest Designer


For Following Challenges:


Crafty Chick Blessings!



 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

7 comments:

Tamie said...

Very elegant. The flowers and layout are so beautiful. You make this look so easy. Thanks for inspiring me and really challenging me.

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty, Nance! Love this technique - can't believe I have never done it before - thanks for the challenge. Have a wonderful week friend xoxoxo

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love the technique! Your teal flowers are simply stunning!

Leanne said...

Love the technique and looks so great on your card, way to go, thank for this challenge...Love it!

Bonnie said...

I've never done a triple mat card. I think it's about time I did one! Love your succulents! Pretty colors!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Such a cool technique! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Marisa said...

Beautifully layered. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!