Featured Slider

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge - June 2017 Anything Goes

It's June!

Can you believe it?  

Summer is upon us!

So is a new Inspirational Challenge 
at Paper Sweeties!



Loving that inspiration photo with all those sweet cherries and lots of red gingham!  
Reminds me of a country county fair!

Check out all of the Paper Sweeties' Design Team projects below:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

June guest designer: Leanne Elliott
I'm really excited this month because my friend and fellow design teammate, Leanne Elliott, from 4 Crafty Chicks, is our Guest Designer this month!  YAY Leanne!  

Here's my creation ---



So I decided to share another version of my card.  I couldn't decide whether to go with sequins or sans sequins.  Lately I've been less bling but the sequined one is growing on me.  I think they have totally different feels to them.  What do you think? 


Remember Paper Sweeties' Release Week is June 13-16! Come back and check out all the inspiration we will have created for you to showcase June's stamp and dies!

For Following Challenges:




Paper Sweeties Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

10 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

I love both versions! Gorgeous design my dear! I tend to go without bling so I can mail them easily but I do like to bling up cards I get to hand deliver.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING all the cherries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

What a sweet card with all the cherries!! Great design...love it!!

Karen Letchworth said...

You have such a wonderful advantage owning so many (possibly all) of Paper Sweeties amazing products. The cherries are darling. I had to use some cherries from October Afternoon patterned paper. Yours are adorable (and now I wish I had yet another stamp set). Lovely card for sure!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

I hope you will stop by to say hello.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Nance, I LOVE this design with all those red, juicy cherries! They look amazing! I love how you have arranged them and the deep, rich color!
Take Care!
Michele

Leanne said...

This slam bam gorgeous friend, love that paper and the cherries work wonderfully. Way to go, friend!

Catherine said...

I love the design of your card and the cherries are amazingly colored. So pretty! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Mynn xx said...

Nance, this is totally STUNNING! I adore the frame you created with the cherries and flowers! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Fabulous!!! Everything about your card just pops with color and fun!

Debbie said...

Absolutely amazing, Nancy!!! I love how you created a wreath with the cherries and scalloped circles - and the addition of the white cherry blossoms is simply PERFECT :)