Featured Slider

Friday, June 16, 2017

Paper Sweeties June 2017 New Release Rewind


TGIF!


I haven't been this thrilled it's Friday in a long time.  It's been a horrible, horrible week at the Salkeld abode with a very sick cat, which derailed quite a bit of other things.  I'm so glad the week is almost over and ending better than it began!

I also have been so behind on my crafting duties, but I think I'm almost caught up.  I plan to not only finish catching up but getting ahead this weekend <knocking on wood> barring no other pets or humans in the house get ridiculously ill.

But, that's not the only reason for a Happy Friday ---

It's Release Rewind Day 
and 
we are sharing our final projects 
from the new Release.
Check out everyone's projects by hopping through the list below:

Paper Sweeties Design Team
Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE!)


For my card, I decided to use one the new Planner Series/Shapes.   



For Following Challenges:

There's still time to play in our monthly Inspirational Anything Goes Challenge also!


Paper Sweeties Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...love all those fun stamps.

Maria said...

Love your creative colorful card using the planner stamps!! So creative!!

Bonnie said...

This is a great design, Nance! Love the bright colors and how you've used all the shapes!

The Craft Princess said...

What a fun card...very creative :) Hugs...Janie

Leanne said...

So cool, great idea with these! Cheers!