Featured Slider

Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Challenge #87- Colour Challenge

WHOA!  I am only 12 hours late with my post!   
If you've read previous posts, it's been a crazy week.

Anyway,  there's a new challenge starting today 
at 
 

Check out all the Design Team's projects for our cool colour challenge ---


Stamps: Medallion Mix UP, Birds of a Feather, Simply the Best - Naturally Inspired Collection (Catherine Pooler)
Paper: Bermuda Bay cardbase (Stampin'Up); White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler).
Ink: Bellini, Party Dress, Aquatini (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Best word die (Catherine Pooler).

I used stamps and die from the newest Stamp of Approval collection, Naturally Inspired, by Catherine Pooler on my card today.

So come play along and share your projects with us this week in our Colour Challenge!

For Following Challenges:


Challenge Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

7 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

A fun and colourful card. I love the combination of elements. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

Bonnie said...

Bright and beautiful, my friend!

Martina Svoboda said...

So lovely, stunning color combination and I love the cleannes of the card.Thank you so much for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Martina DT

Shawna said...

Wow this is gorgeous!!

Leanne said...

So pretty, love these colors. Way to go!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful and bright, I love it!

Claire Broadwater said...

WOW, Nance! What a fabulous way to use these bright colors! I love the big, bold black sentiment, too! Such a fun card! XX