Featured Slider

Thursday, October 19, 2017

4CC #373 - 3 Patterned Papers

Good morning!  It's Thursday AGAIN!

Boy, how do these days just fly by?  

It's time for another new challenge
at

Tamie is our hostess and she wants pattern paper!  
I have to admit, I love me some patterned paper!  I've got a closet full!  LOL

4CC #373 3 Patterned Papers


I have a lot of NBUS products that still need some love so I broke out this cute little fox die from Lil' Inker Designs for this week's challenge.  It goes well with some of the pattern paper from Echo Park's paper pad, A Perfect Autumn.  The sentiment die is another newbie for me from Lawn Fawn.  And I just love that little acorn die from Spellbinders, I used this time with the leaves that come with it. 

Stop by the Hen House and check out all my other teammates' projects and our October Guest Designer, Natalie's blog.  Leave them some blog love!

And don't forget to get inky yourself and play along with us this week and show us your triple patterned paper projects!  

Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

This little guy is so cute! I love the way the paper gives him the look of texture! Great mix of papers, Nance. It's something that really challenges me!

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...what a sweet card Nance!!! He's so stinkin' cute!!!

Tamie said...

Nance, I totally love your pattern paper too! The fox is so stinkin cute. Always exciting to see what you come up with.